[luatex] Luatex 0.64.0 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Nov 12 14:50:45 CET 2010
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.64.0.
This is a development release, but it also fixes a few rather
annoying bugs in 0.63.0.
* New lua functions pdf.refobj(), pdf.maxobjnum() and pdf.objtype()
* New lua function node.is_node()
* The max_strings configuration variable's maximum value is
raised to be identical to texlive's maximum (2097151), and
same for param_size (32767).
* The embedded mplib is now 1.503.
* Minor cleanups in the output of fontloader.to_table():
- removed out-of-range altuni's from the output
- don't dump the extra encodings, just the actual font encoding
- export the encoding's name also as 'enc_name' at one level up
- no longer exporting unset macstyles, nor zero uniqueids
- fix creationtime and modification time
* Ongoing work on the epdf library
* Fix a bug where an explicit hyphen prevented hyphenation for the
whole rest of the paragraph
* Internal font copying forgot to copy the last font dimen
* os.selfdir() is now documented
* patch quad (\fontdimen6) in \letterspacefont to be compatible
* Multi-page pdf inclusion was very slow in 0.63.0
* Some extra checks added to the handling of glue_spec node
objects in lua code.
* Some node.prev pointers have been corrected (but this is not
* A small fix to lpeg 0.9.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.64.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex