[luatex] bus error on .ttc fonts

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun May 16 18:15:41 CEST 2010

Will Robertson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Running the most recent binary of LuaTeX from
>
> rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/bin/luatex/osx-intel/bin
>
> (which version being "This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.1-2010042812
> (rev 3657)")

Snow Leopard's .ttc files are all broken :( Apple's format is subtly
different from Microsoft's, without any actual documentation on how
it is different. This is a known bug with 0.60, and one I hope to fix
for 0.70 (but without documentation and without Snow Leopard, I don';t
know how far I will get).

Best wishes,
Taco