[luatex] For those interested in Quranic Font (Neirizi Font)

Vafa Khalighi vafakh84 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 05:27:17 CEST 2010

When I sent this email, I just was trying to announce this news and nothing
else but unfortunately Idris and Khaled were trying their best to insult.
Yes, I know that the font is not perfect but I do not see any reason for
your insulting behavior. Jens on the XeTeX mailing list told me that there
are some problems with the font and I in response said that yes, the font is
not perfect. and that is it.  I am not the author of the font and even if I
was, there was no need to offend people. If a font really is not good,
people do not use it (this is that simple) and there is no need to destroy
it.

It is good to respect each other even if we do not like each other. I
unsubscribe from luatex mailing list because if I stay, then I can not
control my emotions and I may say something in response to another insulting
email which I may regret saying it later. So I think I should go in peace.

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi