[luatex] 4th ConTeXt Meeting, registration & call for submissions

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu May 6 14:15:44 CEST 2010

Early-bird registration (till May 31, 2010) for the 4th ConTeXt
Meeting is now open.

The 4th ConTeXt Meeting will take place in Brejlov, Czech Republic
on September 13-18, 2010. For more information visit:

   http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/

*Call for submissions*

As in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt and LuaTeX that
you would like to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation,
tutorial, discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital,
sketch, or sermon. The informal theme is:

   ConTeXt typesetting documentation, teach as we preach

It follows that if you have something to say on educating users on how
to best use ConTeXt or to developers on how to best document ConTeXt
(and who doesn't have an opinion on those topics!) your submission will
be all the more appreciated.

The program committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to
email them with hints and ideas. Because we want something interesting
on the website, abstracts should be sent in before May 31, 2010.

Hans, Jano, Pavel & Taco
The organizing committee