[luatex] [luaotfload & fontspec] trunk errors

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:25:52 CEST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Élie Roux
<elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:
> can you please sent the ouptut of 'texlua mkluatexfontdb.lua -vvv'
> please? The -vvv option increases the log level.

Hi Élie,

I first updated luatextra, luaextra and luatexbase per message from mpg below.
Turns out that now at least, otfl-names.lua is created succesfully in
C:\Documents and
Settings\DCN\.texlive2009\texmf-var\luatex-cache\latex\names, instead
of C:\texlive\2009\texmf-var\luatex-cache\latex\names.

When I give the extra --sys switch, execution does not finish
correctly, although no error message is produced. otfl-names.lua in
C:\texlive\2009\texmf-var\luatex-cache\latex\names is empty and
otfl-names.lua in my personal directory is not touched. Log attached.

I cant test if LuaTeX runs correctly on the version installed in my
personal directory, as compilation crashes after I applied mpg's
update.

Best,
Dee