[luatex] Packages and fonts not found if I load luatextra

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Jun 22 11:39:40 CEST 2010

Le 22/06/2010 11:07, Ulrike Fischer a écrit :
> 1. Is is normal that luatextra changes the progname during
> compilation?

IMO, no. This is due to kpse.set_program_name("luatex") in lualibs.
As a quick fix, I suggest replacing this line with

kpse.set_program_name(arg[-1] or arg[0])

Even better would be to test if kpse is already initialised, but I don't know
how to do that. Alternatively, lualibs could use a private instance:

local mykpse = kpse.new(...)
-- later in load_lualibs_module()
local path = mykpse:find_file(filename)

Or it could just document that kpse should be initialised before lualibs is
loaded (which is only a problem for texlua scripts, but not in tex mode).

Khaled, wdyt?

> 2. What can I do to enable luatex to find fonts again?

I'm afraid I have no idea on that one.

> 3. Where can I find a current texmf.cnf so that I can check what
> else could be wrong with my local one?

http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf

(Note that is uses lualatex and dvilualatex as format names.)

Manuel.