[luatex] Unicode math issue with LuaLaTeX

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Jun 14 16:55:31 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:12:42AM +0200, Ulrik Vieth wrote:
> On 06/13/2010 08:42 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> >
> >If this works for you, I can added this hack for now, until we figure out
> >why luaotfload isn't doing this.
>
> I'll hopefully get to try it tomorrow night. I just returned from a
> concert and it's too late now. I don't feel like concentrating
> anymore.

I just synced luaotfload with context, fixed some buglets. Now math is
much better, especially horizontal extensibles. I didn't do more
extensive tests, so more testing is appreciated.

There is one issue that I'm aware of, horizontal variants are ignored
and extensibles are always used, need to be checked.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny