[luatex] HTML version of the manual

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Jun 14 16:41:43 CEST 2010

I'm not sure how possible it is with the current setup, but I'd really
appreciate an HTML version of the manual. PDF viewers are slow, memory
hogs and unreliable (copying text is always pain), especially when you
have to do it frequently. Web browsers are not the lightest applications
either, but one always have an open browser for some reason, combined
with tabbed interfaces, and it is much more accessible. I'm not
demanding anything, just to put this into your consideration if there
happen to be a chance in the future.

In the mean time, I'd really appreciate changing the PDF focus mode to
some usual setting, having to re-zoom the page each time I use a
hyperlink is not the most pleasing experience (Hans is only one I know
who likes the current behaviour, since he is unlikely to read the
manual, I doubt any one will miss the current behaviour :).

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Free font developer