[luatex] hyphenating ancient Greek

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Jun 12 19:51:51 CEST 2010

Le 12/06/2010 19:36, Patrick Gundlach a écrit :

> Am 12.06.2010 um 19:34 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
>
>> Le 12/06/2010 17:57, Patrick Gundlach a écrit :
>>> ... whishing that this could be done at the engine level....
>>>
>> It doesn't belong to the engine level, IMO.
>
> You're right. But perhaps a Lua-helper that iterates over all lowercase
> unicode characters? Or... OK I assume that I need to do that myself.

I just started a discussion on lualatex-dev about that, we'll most probably do
that in the format at some point. Atm, the solution I considered was to adapt
unicode-letters, but a Lua-based version would be fine too.

Feel free to join the discussion, and anyway if you do something like that
yourself, please keep us informed so that we avoid duplicated work.

Thanks,
Manuel.