[luatex] some bits of opentype math testing

ulrik.vieth at arcor.de ulrik.vieth at arcor.de
Mon Jul 26 09:28:02 CEST 2010

Hi Taco,

I suppose most of it will _not_ be engine-related, but rather
affect TeX macros (e.g. \hbar) or Lua code (e.g. font loading).

If there is anything potentially interesting for you, it might be
the font-size weirdness with Asana, i.e. integrals staying small
and delimiters using extensible rather than big versions.

What puzzles me, is that the integrals are only a problem in
LuaLaTeX, whereas the delimiters are also wrong in ConTeXt.

However, even that may be related to font-loading issues
or even font-design / parameter settings issues.

Regards, Ulrik.