[luatex] Luatex 0.60.2 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jul 1 09:57:32 CEST 2010
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.60.2,
a bugfix release for the 0.60 branch.
* Various small portability fixes, especially for non-gcc
* Updated synctex from Jerome Laurens.
* fix bug #406: \pdfliteral hinders hyphenation.
* fix pdf overprinting bug (related to \pdfliteral).
* patch from Akira Kakuto that ensures that only absolute commands
that are inside the %PATH% will be executed in win32's restricted
* fix a buffer overflow in luafontloader.
* fix cross-platform share-ability of generated formats.
* fix a few typos in the manual.
* fix trashing of the null glue spec by attribute reference code.
* documented the deprecated state and brokenness of otp processing.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.60.2
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex