[luatex] Getting the extra primitives?

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 12:08:35 CET 2010

On 17/02/2010 09:27, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Lua stuff is not saved in the format unless you put in a lua bytecode
> register (wrapped in a function). This is inconvenient, I know, but
> serializing a whole lua state is a lot of work and therefore not done
> (yet?).

Okay, how would I do this? As it's only one function, I think some
awkwardness setting things up is acceptable. AS I'm looking at this from
a LaTeX-like point of view I'd like the format to be self-contained (no
additional files required for it to at least load and function "as
advertised").
--
Joseph Wright