[luatex] [Tex-nl] Some ligatures Romande ADF Style Std not shown

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Dec 6 16:18:57 CET 2010

On 12/06/2010 04:02 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 03:55:13PM +0100, Pander wrote:

>>> If the target glyph does not exist, it seems fontforge&  ICU silently
>>> remove the lookup entry, whereas TTX does not. There appears to really
>>> not be a uniE001 nor a uniE002 glyph in the font.
>>
>> Still the following needs attention.
>>
>> Rendered correctly by LuaLateX:
>>    AE OE ae ff fi fl oe ss
>> rendered as white space:
>>    ffi ffl st
>> not rendered because of missing glyphs: (reported at font's maintainer)
>>    ct cp

I just tried this with context, and I get visible ligature renderings
for all sequences, except for separate glyphs c,t and c,p instead of
a ligature. I think that is exactly as it should be.

My input was:

   \definefontfeature[romande][liga=yes,dlig=yes,rlig=yes]

\definefontsynonym[romande][file:RomandeADFStyleStd-Regular][features=romande]

   \starttext
   \definedfont[romande] AE OE ae ff fi fl oe ss ffi ffl st ct cp
   \stoptext

Best wishes,
Taco