[luatex] Trouble with subtype leftskip/rightskip.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 23:24:19 CEST 2010

Selon Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>:

> > Too bad I'll have to wait for the next release. Some day I'll try those
> esoteric
> > building operations real beta users do =)
>
> They are not esoteric; once you know how to do that and once you have set it
> up it is only:
>
> svn update
> ./build.sh --make
>

> or if you use git-svn:
>
> git svn rebase
> ./build.sh --make

Ok. I've installed Subversion. The little bast*** has been downloading things
for hours (my internet access isn't very fast, since I'm retired in the country
for, ha-hum, PhD writing - plus I guess there was a way to avoid downloading all
those previous versions...). My self-esteemed has lowered - damn, haven't
resisted the pressure of TeXoholism - but I'm quite happy to know that I'll be
able to stay in tune every time Taco announces `fixed in commit...'

Thanks - or maybe not - to the tempters.

Best & good night,
Paul