[luatex] Trouble with subtype leftskip/rightskip.

Vnpenguin vnpenguin at vnoss.org
Mon Aug 2 15:29:13 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 15:07, Paul Isambert <zappathustra at free.fr> wrote:
> Selon Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>:
>
>> > Too bad I'll have to wait for the next release. Some day I'll try those
>> esoteric
>> > building operations real beta users do =)
>>
>> They are not esoteric; once you know how to do that and once you have set it
>> up it is only:
>>
>> svn update
>> ./build.sh --make
>>

>> or if you use git-svn:
>>
>> git svn rebase
>> ./build.sh --make

The time you need to write the following phrases, I can compile luatex
from fresh svn source :)

> The svn being Subversion, I guess. Which means I should have Subversion and know
> how to use it, which is a very appealing but very very bad idea in PhD-writing
> time, when I'm already too much on the
> my-dissertation-is-going-to-be-nicely-typeset side (hence my many posts here)
> instead of the my-dissertation-is-going-to-be-simply-good-work side. I even
> shouldn't be writing this email! :)
>
> Paul

Here:
> ./build/texk/web2c/luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.61.0-2010080215 (rev 3782)

Execute  'luatex --credits'  for credits and version details.

There is NO warranty. Redistribution of this software is covered by
the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. For more
information about these matters, see the file named COPYING and
the LuaTeX source.

Copyright 2009 Taco Hoekwater, the LuaTeX Team.