[luatex] Trouble with subtype leftskip/rightskip.

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Aug 2 14:40:55 CEST 2010

Paul Isambert wrote:
> whereas the second line has subtype 8 for \rightskip. The manual says \leftskip
> has subtype 8 and \rightskip has subtype 9. I think something is going wrong
> here.

The manual was right, the implementation was wrong. The weird thing is
that I have no idea when and how that happened: \lefstkips were always
reported as belowdisplayshortskip, \rightskips sometimes as leftskip
and sometimes are rightskip. Anyway, bug is corrected in the repository.

Best wishes,
Taco