[luatex] Luatex 0.60.1 announcement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 28 10:04:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.60.1,
a bugfix release for the 0.60 branch.

New features:

* renamed node.skipable() to node.skippable().

* More git discovery patches in getluatexsvnversion.sh.

* Added --warnings=[no|min|yes|max|all] option to build.sh.

* While cross-compiling, build.sh now adds an extra linker switch
   to allow win32 exes to use 3G instead of 2G of virtual memory.

Bugfixes:

* os.exec() & os.spawn() handled the environment differently from
   os.execute() on Win32 (patch from Tomek)

* Builds with --enable-ipc were broken.

* Assigning and acquiring \fontdimen s from TeX code was broken.

* An initial attempt at fixing bug #372 (\predisplaydirection).

* An attempt to fix \eqno/\leqno placements in mixed direction
   \mathdir/\textdir.

* Our local xpdf patch is reverted, it is not needed any more.

* The os.selfdir variable was not documented, as well as broken
   on WIN32.

* Fix "\input tikz hello \bye" bug, plus fix one sign error.

* Fix handling of lua script files with UNC names.

The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:

         http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex/

You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:

   svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.60.1

Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at

        http://tracker.luatex.org

Have fun,
Taco