[luatex] On or off topic?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 1 19:22:41 CEST 2010

On 29-3-2010 14:18, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> However, I may coose not to read latex threads, so if my action is
> required and I do not reply, it would be wise to forward a message
> to dev-luatex or create an actual bug report.

The same is true for me. All luatex issues related to context happen on
the context list and as a result not that many context users are on this
list; therefore i guess many messages here relate to latex and i'm not
too interested in that. For that reason I redirect this list to a
mailbox that i only read every now and then. So if there's an issue with
for instance the font code it will end up on my plate with delay.

(The pdftex and xetex list mails have an even lower reading priority.)