[luatex] [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.46.0 announcement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Nov 29 08:39:09 CET 2009

Diego Depaoli wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Diego Depaoli <trebestie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.46.0.
>> This version breaks build on FreeBSD since we don't have libdl.
>> I'll try to send a patch in next days.
>
> This patch worked for me.

Unfortunately, I cannot apply that like this. What I need is a patch
to texk/web2c/luatexdir/am/luatex.am  and texk/web2c/configure.ac.

I can do the texk/web2c/luatexdir/am/luatex.am based on your patch,
but also there needs to be a definition of AM_CONDITIONAL(FREEBSD,...)
in configure.ac otherwise running autoreconf will fail.

Best wishes,
Taco