[luatex] more package names...

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Mar 9 11:12:24 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm going to split the current luainputenc between two packages: the one
only for backward compatibility, that will be called by inputenc and use
a fake utf8, and another one that really translates different encodings
into a true utf8. The second will certainly have some macros like XeTeX
has, to change the encoding in different files.

I can't find good names for those two packages, as I think we should
keep a parallel with XeTeX... What do you think about

luainputenc for the first
luaencodings for the second

luainputenccompat for the first
luainputenc for the second

?

Also for the package containing LuaTeX configuration (like the name of
the distrib and some file names), would luatexconfig be ok, or is
luaconfig better? It will be automatically loaded by luatextra.
--
Elie