[luatex] LuaTeXtra code review

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Mar 6 21:15:01 CET 2009

Elie Roux a écrit :
> Will Robertson a écrit :
>> Is this package (and your related work) stored in a version control
>> system somewhere? Can I suggest GitHub or somethere similar?
>
> Not yet, but I'll set something up soon (tonight maybe).

Here it is: http://github.com/eroux/lualatex/tree/master

Some files are not totally adapted and may contain some wrong names (the
names of the modules and files changed). I also still have to decide the
good behaviour of luainputenc... I don't know yet if I split it into
fancyencodings and luainputenc, where fancyencodings really converts
things from and to a lot of encodings and luainputenc just the
adaptation of inputenc to LuaTeX, with a fake_utf8 function. What do you
think?
--
Elie