[luatex] macros to invoke lua in LaTeX

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:23:22 CET 2009

Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:

> Will Robertson wrote:
> > Did the namespace idea of the ExTeX team never work in practice? I
> > really liked that idea, what little I read of it...
>
> I only know of it as a presentation given in pont-a-mousson, and
> I would be interested to hear how it worked out in the wild.

i felt at pont-a-m (last [ever?] tex meeting i went to) that the extex
proposal was more of a paper exercise than a thing in current use.

what little i've read of extex since hasn't inspired me with any belief
that there _is_ any "wild".

are there any extex people reading this list, who can correct me?

robin