[luatex] hyphenation question

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jan 21 21:38:22 CET 2009

On 20 January 2009 luigi scarso wrote:

 > I have found useful these books
 >
 > 1)
 > Fonts & encodings
 > Yannis Haralambous, P. Horne, P Scott Horne
 > Edition: illustrated
 > O'Reilly, 2007
 > ISBN 0596102429, 9780596102425
 > 1016 pag.
 >
 > 2) The Unicode Standard 5.0: 5.0
 > Julie D. Allen, Unicode Consortium, Unicode Consortium
 > Edition: 5, illustrated, revised
 > Addison-Wesley, 2007
 > ISBN 0321480910, 9780321480910
 > 1417 pagine
 >
 > 3)
 > CJKV Information Processing, Second Edition
 > Ken Lunde <http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/297>
 > December 2008
 > Pages: 900
 > ISBN 10: 0-596-51447-6 | ISBN 13: 9780596514471

Hi Luigi,
thanks for the hint.  I recently bought 1) and 2).  The emphasis is on
"recently", hence there is still a lot to read.  I also must admit
that I don't know anything about Japanese at all.

Some weeks ago Werner Lemberg mentioned:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-jlreq-20081015/

When Werner metioned it, the w3.org http server had been extremely
slow and practically unusable.  But it works fine now.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25