[luatex] bug related to attribute and math

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Feb 21 13:48:19 CET 2009

Dohyun Kim wrote:

> OK.  However, I still get assertion failure even after modifying my code,
> Is my understanding about attribute totally wrong? or is this luatex's bug?

it's a bug (the code runs ok in context but asserts in plain)

it might be related to \dot being an accent

for the moment, patience is the only solution (although you made a nice
small example, which normally helps a lot to nail down the problem)

btw, there are some other known problems with attributes in math (ref
counting)