[luatex] lua-inputenc

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Feb 17 09:42:19 CET 2009

Ulrike Fischer a écrit :
> Did you try what happens if the user use \protect or \string?
> \documentclass[11pt]{article}
> \usepackage[ansinew]{inputenc}
> \begin{document}
> \tableofcontents
> \catcode`\ü=12
> \section{ä ü \protect ä \string ä}
> \end{document}

It doesn't work: it needs the aux file to be in ascii, to be read as if
it were 8-bit (I know there may be some encodings that are not exactly
ascii for 0 - 127, but you see what I mean) or utf. I'll try some
experiments, but if becomes too heavy, I'll deal with something else
(like finishing the mplib package). I think the luainputenc package has
reached a reasonable point, and that some important things have to be
dealt with before the use of \protect in the section names... But of
course, I accept any code contribution!
--
Elie