[luatex] Place of the LuaTeX+LaTeX macros

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Feb 5 17:47:46 CET 2009

  Robin, posting to the LuaTeX list is only allowed for members, but I'm
happy to approve your messages if you don't plan to subscribe.

>> look in texmf.cnf, and see what TEXINPUTS.lualatex looks like
>
> It does not exist in TeXLive 2008... But I guess tex/latex/ is alright, as
> it contains packages for every engine...

  By analogy with XeTeX, it should be tex/luatex and tex/lualatex.  That
said, Taco introduced a <texmf>/luatex/lua hierarchy for Lua files that
are independent of the macro packages, like some additional modules (see
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/private/dev-luatex/2009-January/002128.html).

	Arthur