[luatex] Place of the LuaTeX+LaTeX macros

Robin Fairbairns rf10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 15:51:32 CET 2009

Elie Roux <elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:

> I haven't been able to determine for sure where global LuaTeX macro
> files (for both plainTeX and LaTeX) should go on the CTAN,

we have a macros/xetex/(plain|latex|...), so by analogy i would consider
creating a new tree macros/luatex, and populating it as required.

note that we already have macros/latex/exptl/lualatex, but if you're
going to start providing production stuff, that's not appropriate.

> nor the
> good directory to put them in in TeXLive. The macro files I'm talking
> about are for general use, and may even be integrated in the format
> itself...

look in texmf.cnf, and see what TEXINPUTS.lualatex looks like

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team