[luatex] Review on multiple callbacks

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Feb 4 17:16:26 CET 2009

Hello,

I took the last step of the discussion on multiple callbacks, and I
improved it, to get this (in plainTeX). If you have time to tell me what
you think about it. I think the only trollable code is the following:

-- we overwrite callback.register, so that noone uses it
callback.register = function (...)
mcallbacks.error("function callback.register is considered too dangerous
to use and has been deleted by mcallbacks, please use callback.add instead")
end

After that I think I'll make a dtx that will generate a .sty containing
only a \directlua0{...} and a .lua.

Thank you in advance !
--
Elie