[luatex] Luatex 0.47.0 announcement

Dohyun Kim nomosnomos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 03:44:58 CET 2009

2009/12/19 Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>:

> Dohyun Kim wrote:
>>
>> On my snow leopard mac os x (x86_64), something is wrong with colorstack.
>
> Yes, there is a bug (missing string duplication in the push function),
> patch below.

Thank you for quick reponse. colorstack is ok now.

BTW, I have found a strange behavior of node.unset_attribute.
On compiling tex file like this:

\directlua{
callback.register("pre_linebreak_filter", function(head)
    for curr in node.traverse(head) do
        if curr.id == 10 then % glue
            node.unset_attribute(curr,100)
        end
    end
    for curr in node.traverse(head) do
        print(node.type(curr.id), node.has_attribute(curr,100))
    end
end)
}
\attribute 100 1
\bye

messages on the terminal are:

whatsit	nil
hlist	nil
glyph	nil
penalty	nil
glue	1

Why all nodes except glue have lost their attribute,
which is quite contrary to what I expected?

--
Dohyun Kim