[luatex] Problem with including PDF image using lualatex

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 14:06:29 CEST 2009

> > i would be interested to see how the /MediaBox[] array inside
> > pic.pdf looks like. Please send me the pic.pdf if possible.
> ---end quoted text---
>
> Also attached in this email is the latex file.

it runs without any problems here, and the pic.pdf looks ok.

but: afaics the internal parameters img_xres() and img_yres()
seem to be uninitialized for embedded PDF files (should not be),
so probably this error depends on the compilation. i'll check
and preset img_x/yres() to 0 (this evening), if not already
done so.

Anyway, please try newest luatex trunk from svn and test if
the problem is also there.

Regards, Hartmut