[luatex] [Dev-luatex] luatex beta 0.40.0

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Apr 28 19:11:22 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> Can you explain me why there is
> 	macros/luatex/generic/luamcallbacks/luamcallbacks.dtx
> 		with 2009/01/09 v0.99

There used to be, but not anymore, at least on
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/luatex/generic/ I can't see any
luamcallbacks... I asked the CTAN to remove it, and (afaict) they
removed it.

There are two problems though: the CTAN team didn't add luaotfload.sty
in http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/luatex/generic/luaotfload/
even if it was in the zip I uploaded, so you'll have to regenerate it
from the .dtx file. And I forgot to add luainputenc.dtx in the zip I
uploaded, I've sent them the file separatly (yesterday), but they
haven't added it yet... You can find it there:
http://norgz.guiling.fr/luainputenc.dtx

Thank you,
--
Elie