[luatex] [Dev-luatex] luatex beta 0.40.0

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Apr 27 19:03:15 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> luatex 0.40 has been uploaded to Debian and binaries for various archs
> will be available soon on the usual unstable sources.
>
> I included already the ini files rework, and updates to texdoc.

Hello,

this is very good news!

The only thing that may miss is the luatex-plain.mem file. This file
allows the luamplib package to work: it needs a metapost mem file
generated for the same version of mplib LuaTeX has. The name
luatex-plain.mem will be the name of the mem file in TeXLive 2009. Is it
possible to add a script to generate this file when luatex is updated in
Debian? I wrote a small lua script (to call with texlua) to generate it:

http://tug.ctan.org/get/macros/luatex/generic/luamplib/luamplib-createmem.lua
(you can call it with no option).

I must say I don't know the policy of Debian in this field... but could
the debian package include the packages in
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/luatex/ ?

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie