[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 19 01:52:00 CEST 2009

    let luatex (and lualatex) be in pdf mode, remove pdfluatex (and
    pdflualatex),

Ok, I guess.

    and let people who really want dvi use \pdfoutput=0...

I strongly think we should have dvilua(la)tex, since it basically costs
nothing and will help people who use DVI (there are lots of them, even
if they aren't on this list) try LuaTeX.  Expecting a document change to
get the desired output format seems nonsensical to me.

Unfortunately the name looks like a DVI driver instead of a TeX engine,
but I can't think of anything better.