[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Apr 18 13:30:47 CEST 2009

Elie Roux a écrit :
> As noone seem to object, here are the (two) ini files for this. I've
> tested them with latest LuaTeX svn version, if someone could check them
> too... Karl is it OK with you?

Tested with 0.36.0, 0.37.0, 0.38.0, 0.39.0 and current svn (#2324) on top of
fairly up-to-date TL'08. Tests are:
- build the formats
- compile story.tex, resp. sample2e.tex.

Not very surprisingly, everything works fine :-)

The formats cannot be generated with pre-0.36 luatex because of \direclua syntax
change. I don't think this is really a problem, but it should be fairly easy to
adapt the code in order to support earlier luatex versions if needed.

Manuel.