[luatex] ini files for TL 2009

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Apr 16 22:58:19 CEST 2009

Hi Norbert,

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> Good question. For TeX Live, and as I am packaging for Debian ATM, also
> for Debian, what .ini files do you suggest?

For Debian and TeX Live, I suggest just adding the lines suggested by Élie at
the beginning of the current .ini files and no more.

For Debian, I suggest including the latest version of ifluatex.sty in your
luatex package from 0.39 on, since the correct way to detect luatex dramatically
change with this version. (I don't know if it is possible/easy without
conflicting with other packages.)

> Do you have a suggestion for those ini files which are not depending on
> luatex-fonts.tex etc etc?

Btw, sorry if it has already been mentioned, but is luatex-fonts (and the
related files) going to be released on CTAN?

Manuel.