[luatex] Vital RTL issues in LuaTeX

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:19:38 CEST 2009

> who had quite enough of this sort of issue when working as a commercial
> sw developer (including being told on one occasion that my program was
> deficient because it failed to meet a requirement the customer had never
> told me about).
customer will *never* tell you everything,
because
1) they don't know
or if they know
2) they prefer to control you by the last requirement
"Oh, i'm sure that I told you about that . Don't you remember ?
Anyway when do you think to give me the correct program with this
final requirement ? "
Implicitly, he is saying that you have made a wrong program, so you
are "obliged to repair for free",
-- in reality rush to code to repair his error .

--
luigi