[luatex] otf fonts (ligatures, cache, etc.)

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Apr 8 09:37:28 CEST 2009

وفا خلیقی a écrit :
> This also can be done in luafontspec, like when you say
> \setmainfont[<opyions>]{font}, automatically luafontspec all that and
> there is no need to declare the bold, italic and etc. I think it is
> noq possible to modify fonstpec so that we can use it in LuaTeX.

I don't really understand... do you mean that you already have a
luafontspec? What I meant was:

if you have LinLibertine_Re-4.4.1.otf and LinLibertine_Bd-4.1.0.otf
(well, let's forget the version numbers...), installed somewhere, there
must be a mechanism that says

"for the LinLibertine font, the regular variant is called
LinLibertine_Re.otf and the bold variant is called LinLibertine_Bd.otf"

A kind of global fd file... Is this what you're working on?
--
Elie