[luatex] otf fonts (ligatures, cache, etc.)

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Apr 7 23:35:15 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:33:40PM +0200, Elie Roux wrote:
> I've made some small experiments with the code, it works well except for
> one thing: the -- and --- ligatures. Do you want to add it, or should I
> do it myself?

ConTeXt handle this by inventing a 'tlig' (TeX ligature) feature, since
every thing is actually lua tables, one can plug such tables in the
normal OpenType mechanism, even giving users control over it. Since I
didn't actually code any thing, feel free to do it yourself :)

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny