[luatex] luatex's pause

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Apr 5 23:57:41 CEST 2009

On 5 April 2009 Hans Hagen wrote:

 > Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
 >
 > > I'm still clueless.  Any idea?
 >
 > is this only on unix?

Don't know.  Can you reproduce it on Windows?

 > (if it's also slow on windows, then you can use procmon to get more
 > details)

I could try at work, I recently updated TeX Live there.  However, at
the moment I can't spend much time on it because I'm currently
involved in several projects and have to make sure that my colleagues
can proceed.

However, strace and procmon are comparable.  procmon needs some
configuration effort, otherwise it traces everything.  strace only
traces system calls invoked by a particular process.

Since the problem is reproducible on Unix, I'd like to use strace.  It's
easier for me to do such things at home.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25