[lltx] paragraph breaking in lua (node-ltp)

Mittelbach, Frank frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Wed Sep 24 23:12:21 CEST 2014

I'm very much interested in playing around with variations of Knuth's
paragraph breaking algorithm.

I recently learned that Taco (I think) did a full reimplementation in
lua that would be perfect for me to do a few experiments.

Unfortunately I'm unable to to make this work e.g., produce a short TeX
file that actually uses the code. Anybody out there who could give a
helping hand?

meteorically I think such code should work with any flavor of TeX (eg
plain) but if there are some reasons that right now it is only possible
to use it with a very specific environment that doesn't matter for what
I'm trying to do ... all I need is something that I can feed paragraph
examples to.

thanks
frank