[lltx] luaotfload refuses to load bold font of some font family

Philipp Gesang Philipp.Gesang at alumni.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed May 1 09:59:39 CEST 2013

Hi!

The current behavior was introduced to catch outliers with
“subfamilies”.

···<date: 2013-05-01, Wednesday>···<from: Dohyun Kim>···

> luaotfload package in current TL pretest has introduced a bug.  Bold
> font of some, but not all, font family is not loaded by "/B" notation.
>  A patch to otfl-font-nms.lua would be needed.  I am attaching a diff
> file.

1) MWE, please.

2) Can you please attach the info from either

        otfinfo -i <fontname>

   or

        mtxrun --script fonts --list --info --name <fontname>

   for the font this happens with?

Thanks,
Philipp