[lltx] luamplib + lualatex

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Jul 24 21:55:31 CEST 2013

> Primarily, what I would like to have is a MetaPost "preamble".  That
> is, it would be nice to be able to have variables/types defined before
> any beginfigs and have their values/types used in each figure.  For
> example, I am thinking something like this:

Dear Troy,

your ideas seem very intersting! The problem is that luamplib was
primarily made as a proof of concept and simple package, but I don't
really use it and have very few time, so I cannot develop new things. If
you are motivated, please do not hesitate to send pull requests on
https://github.com/lualatex/luamplib

Thank you!
--
Elie