[lltx] Problems using custom format with luaTeX

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Apr 30 16:57:16 CEST 2013

Dear Ismo,

Thank you for your feedback. These bugs are quite hard to track and to
understand. I think that a good first step would be to fix the issues
you reported in the LuaTeX engine, and then to address the others, as
they will certainly be fixed by the first step...

I have taken a look at the LuaTeX issues, but understanding the
corresponding code is quite difficult and I would need to dig into
format format (if you follow me) to understand more. In any case I don't
think a fix will reach TeXLive 2013 (unless Taco takes care of it)
sorry. If you know C programming, you can give it a try!

Thank you,
--
Elie