[lltx] implementation of btex .. etex in luamplib

Dohyun Kim nomosnomos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:29:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am planning to upload a package for Korean to CTAN.  Among the files
in the package, two files attached as a zip file in this mail are not
just for Hangul but might be used also for other languages or math
equations.  They are substitutes for luamplib, enabling btex .. etex
for typesetting non-ascii characters in mplibcode environment.  I
suggest here to adopt them to current luamplib package, so that I can
remove them from my package to be uploaded to CTAN.

These two files are derived from the code written by Hans Hagen years
ago, not from current luamplib.  And I do not want to maintain these
files, as I am no expert on the metapost and pdf stuff.  Therefore
they are in public domain.  Feel free to modify them including
copyright notice as you want.

Best,
--
Dohyun Kim