[lltx] Fwd: LuaLaTeX for TeXLive 2013

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Apr 22 18:36:25 CEST 2013

>      mm>  Feel free to add [TEXMFCACHE], I only suggest to use the same
>      value in both texmf.cnf and texmfcnf.lua.
>
> Definitely.  Committed the new texmf.cnf just now.

Thank you!

The new version of luaotfload (certainly available before the package
freeze) takes it into consideration.

Also, Karl, there was a question on which I wanted to have your opinion:
we have the script mkluatexfontdb in luaotfload. This script generates
the font names cache database. In the future version, we (well, Philipp)
added more features to it, and we would like to rename it into
"fontdbutil", keeping also the old name (with a symbolic link, the
script having a different behaviour according to the name with which
it's called).
What do you think about the name fontdbutil? Do you think we should
rename it with a "luatex" somewhere?

Thank you,
--
Elie