[lltx] Fwd: LuaLaTeX for TeXLive 2013

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 13 01:16:57 CEST 2013

    > TEXMFCACHE could be added to texmf.cnf (TEXMFCACHE=$TEXMFVAR).

Mojca, does ConTeXt use TEXMFCACHE?  Would this disturb anything?

In general, having another variable name/tree in texmf.cnf does not make
me happy, but if it's the right thing to do, fine.  Can someone please
describe its purpose (as distinct from the other trees) in a couple of
sentences so I can put it into the documentation?

Thanks,
Karl