[lltx] Fwd: LuaLaTeX for TeXLive 2013

Linas Stonys lstonys at vtex.lt
Fri Apr 12 09:37:41 CEST 2013

Dear Élie,
for example, if I want to edit temp-<fontname>.lua file, I can't do it
in local directory (actually I can, bet luatex will not load it now).
So, there should be a strict place for creation of them. But loading
could be done by kpsea (like with other standard "configuration" files
like: psfont.map, updmap.cfg, and others)

TEXMFCACHE could be added to texmf.cnf (TEXMFCACHE=$TEXMFVAR).

I could edit it for my self, for example:
TEXMFCACHE=.//;$TEXMFVAR