[lltx] how to disable language before dumping it to lualatex.fmt?

Linas Stonys lstonys at vtex.lt
Fri Nov 23 15:40:01 CET 2012

Here's what I can do:

language-local.dat
cyrillic loadhyph-ru-cyrl.tex

loadhyph-ru-cyrl.tex will be:

\begingroup
% Test whether we received one or two arguments
\def\testengine#1#2!{\def\secondarg{#2}}
% That's Tau (as in Taco or ΤΕΧ, Tau-Epsilon-Chi), a 2-byte UTF-8
character
\testengine Τ!\relax
% Unicode-aware engine (such as XeTeX or LuaTeX) only sees a single
(2-byte) argument
\ifx\secondarg\empty
     \ifx\l at cyrillic\@undefined\else
         \global\let\l at cyrillic\relax
         \global\advance \last at language by-1
     \fi
     \message{Not supported for XeTeX or LuaTeX}
\else
     \message{Cyrillic Hyphenation Patterns for "russian" (vtex)}
     \input ruhyph.tex
\fi
\endgroup

so, It's almost everything I want, bat I still don't not, how to get rid
of "cyrillic"  word in that information line (where I can see
hyphenation patterns when compile a document):

"LuaTeX adaptation of babel <v3.8m-luatex-1.5> and hyphenation patterns
for engl
ish, dumylang, nohyphenation, cyrillic, loaded."

Any ideas?
Can't find the token list where the languages are stored.