[lltx] broken dash ligatures

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon May 9 11:52:30 CEST 2011

Am Mon, 09 May 2011 11:13:52 +0200 schrieb Stephan Hennig:

>>> I'm observing broken dash ligatures with certain Microsoft fonts
>>> (including Cambria).
>>> [...]
>>> Is this a known problem?

>> Yes it has been discussed on c.t.t. and I also mentioned it on the
>> context list. Here a copy of my post two month ago and of Hans'
>> answer:

> Thanks for the pointer!

>> fixed in next [context] beta

> Any time frame about when that will trickle through to luaotfload?

I don't know. I can only say that the problem with Arial has
disappeared in a current context. - And I too would like luaotfload
to (at least the unstable branch) to be in sync with context again.
The last beta of context has changed the names of some quite central
functions which I wanted to use for virtual fonts ;-(.

--
Ulrike Fischer