[lltx] unicode-math and Cambria Math

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Thu May 5 16:18:27 CEST 2011

Am 05.05.2011 um 09:25 schrieb Maxime Chupin:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use Cambria Math with LuaLaTeX. But I have some problems. This is my example:
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{fontspec}
> \usepackage{unicode-math}
> \fontspec{Cambria Math}
> \setmainfont{Cambria Math}
> \setmathfont{Cambria Math}
>
> \begin{document}
> \alpha\
> \[
> \luatexUmathaccent bottom "0"0"323 A
> \luatexUmathaccent both "0"0"23DE "0"0"323 A
> \]
> \end{document}
>
> This do not provide accents on A. If I do not load unicode-math, I have accents but not in the right place and the math font is CM.
> So what happens ?

I think the released version of unicode-math selects the math font into family 4 instead of 0 (newer version do use 0). So you could try
\luatexUmathaccent bottom "0 "4 "323 A
\luatexUmathaccent both "0 "4 "23DE "0 "4 "323 A
I hope that we will be able to support bottom and "both" accents some day; filed as https://github.com/wspr/unicode-math/issues/194